Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Charles Holt's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Saul! Very interesting pieces. Its been some time since I saw you here but why…"

Charles Holt replied Jan 12 to Three Ancient Jewish Melodies

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Saul Gefen

"It is worth mentioning Greg that Ali edited at least one comment after I replied to…"

Charles Holt replied Sep 24, 2019 to Cello high range limitations

8 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by michael diemer

"My pension could survive some inroads but my concern is what happens if the target i…"

Charles Holt replied Sep 3, 2019 to Should Composers' Forum Continue?

80 Sep 7, 2019
Reply by Ingo Lee

"My point was simply that it is not a prerequisite to good music. Of course one shoul…"

Charles Holt replied Aug 20, 2019 to Second atempt: here is my first piece on sentiments. (very short but my best at intent)

11 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur

"Perhaps a useful idea is whether the composer themselves was thinking in your terms…"

Charles Holt replied Aug 20, 2019 to Trying to wrap my head around some composition techniques.

18 Aug 20, 2019
Reply by Charles Holt

"Some extraordinarily powerful music is written with little to no counterpoint. It is…"

Charles Holt replied Aug 17, 2019 to Second atempt: here is my first piece on sentiments. (very short but my best at intent)

11 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur

"You had stated "rules are only ever used to teach someone, not for creating art" and…"

Charles Holt replied Jul 31, 2019 to The VII° on major.

32 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Werner

"Obviously but if the OP thinks a sample library is expensive he's in for a shock con…"

Charles Holt replied Jul 31, 2019 to MIDI renditions, the new CGI?

31 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Werner

"The cost of a good sample library is not that great when considered as an investment…"

Charles Holt replied Jul 29, 2019 to MIDI renditions, the new CGI?

31 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Werner

"I belive you can find from well-known composers examples of rules being followed at…"

Charles Holt replied Jul 29, 2019 to The VII° on major.

32 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Werner

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service