Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Dane Aubrun's Discussions (958)

Discussions Replied To (909) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello all, Apologies I haven't been back sooner to acknowledge these encouraging com…"

Dane Aubrun replied Feb 21 to Waltz - 1'50"

21 6 hours ago
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"HI, Ali, Nice to see you again. I was going to drop you a note but knew you were bus…"

Dane Aubrun replied Feb 20 to A love song for voice, mandolin, block flute and classical guitar

5 Feb 20
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Another great piece, Tarun. My main crit is you have to do something about the endin…"

Dane Aubrun replied Feb 20 to Eva - Kali the Destroyer

10 Feb 22
Reply by Tarun Prajapat

"Hi Tarun, You surely bring up some interesting points!  I'm partially in agreement w…"

Dane Aubrun replied Feb 19 to Aarushi / Samay - Character Visualisation Scores

4 Feb 19
Reply by Tarun Prajapat

"Good morning, Tarun, Many thanks for listening and your astute and encouraging comme…"

Dane Aubrun replied Feb 19 to Impressionist piece about evening.

33 Feb 19
Reply by Sean Pollaro

"Hi, Tarun, Many thanks indeed for listening and your generous comments. Now you've m…"

Dane Aubrun replied Feb 18 to Piece for Strings, Cor Anglais and Horns - with score!

7 Feb 18
Reply by Tarun Prajapat

"Honestly, it comes as no surprise you've done some videography. And what a nice lens…"

Dane Aubrun replied Feb 18 to Introducing Eva

4 Feb 18
Reply by Tarun Prajapat

"In a comment to another of your pieces I remarked "this isn't strictly my kind of mu…"

Dane Aubrun replied Feb 18 to Aarushi / Samay - Character Visualisation Scores

4 Feb 19
Reply by Tarun Prajapat

"Hi, Tarun, Well, I'll start by admitting this isn't really my sort of music. But I c…"

Dane Aubrun replied Feb 17 to Introducing Eva

4 Feb 18
Reply by Tarun Prajapat

"Hi Ingo, Sincere thanks for listening and your kind comments. Looks like it might be…"

Dane Aubrun replied Feb 17 to Piece for Strings, Cor Anglais and Horns - with score!

7 Feb 18
Reply by Tarun Prajapat

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service