Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Dane Aubrun's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

"Google will still get you. I use this computer only for composition and related webs…"

Dane Aubrun replied yesterday to A bit of light music (1'42") Peggy's Boy. Very 60s-y.

11 yesterday
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Nice work. Just a shame the video can’t be shown – copyright I suppose – it raises a…"

Dane Aubrun replied yesterday to First Post and Composition on Composer's Forum

14 3 hours ago
Reply by Neil Wighton

"Plus the chance of getting me to sign up to anything google is slightly less than so…"

Dane Aubrun replied on Thursday to A bit of light music (1'42") Peggy's Boy. Very 60s-y.

11 yesterday
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"There's no question about if it's acceptable. Just try things out. If the results pl…"

Dane Aubrun replied on Wednesday to About our drives and ways

16 on Wednesday
Reply by Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur

"Good idea. I will, then, contingent on what happens to Composers Forum. Contribution…"

Dane Aubrun replied on Wednesday to A bit of light music (1'42") Peggy's Boy. Very 60s-y.

11 yesterday
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Very nice. Calm, a sombre mood, nice balance between piano and background strings. H…"

Dane Aubrun replied on Tuesday to I need critique!

8 yesterday
Reply by Kareem Kandiel

"And thank you for listening and your kind comments. About the DAW. I use Reaper now…"

Dane Aubrun replied on Monday to Sinfonia for Orchestra.

31 on Monday
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Thank you! Much appreciated. I have to be pretty careful whose music I sit close to…"

Dane Aubrun replied on Monday to Sinfonia for Orchestra.

31 on Monday
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Even so, it may be worth having a look at species counterpoint, I and II. Not diffic…"

Dane Aubrun replied on Monday to Help on counterpoint

4 on Monday
Reply by Claude Werner

"Thank you, Claude. I don't often write that kind of music although I'd class my entr…"

Dane Aubrun replied on Monday to A bit of light music (1'42") Peggy's Boy. Very 60s-y.

11 yesterday
Reply by Dane Aubrun

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service