Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Rob J Kennedy's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I also enjoyed this article.  "Never say die", that's my motto too. The power of per…"

Rob J Kennedy replied May 19 to New Feature - Composers Talk

12 May 26
Reply by Stephen Lines

"I've been working on a string quartet titled Fire for a month now, so yes please, I'…"

Rob J Kennedy replied Jan 6, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Niclas, For me, if I like it or not depends on what your aim for the piece is. I…"

Rob J Kennedy replied Jan 28, 2016 to One of my more "epic" compositions. I would love to hear what you think!

5 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Phillip Lovgren

"It was very pleasing to hear this Fredrick. Well constructed and a clear, clean piec…"

Rob J Kennedy replied Jan 8, 2016 to

just now

"Thanks again Rodney. I have been looking at a few DAW's, this one looks interesting.…"

Rob J Kennedy replied Jan 8, 2016 to Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX Concert Grand

5 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"I know it sounds odd, but my version of Audacity 2.1.1, does have an Export Midi fun…"

Rob J Kennedy replied Jan 7, 2016 to Audacity export to midi

4 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Rob J Kennedy

"Hi Rodney, So it's a simply piano program that you use through a midi controller? Is…"

Rob J Kennedy replied Jan 6, 2016 to Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX Concert Grand

5 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"Love it. Shows great flair and imagination. An exciting work. Very well done."

Rob J Kennedy replied Nov 22, 2015 to Gothic Piano Concerto (just for fun)

22 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Daniel Zarb-Cousin

"As a pianist, every time I play, I compose. I improvise almost all the time. It's ac…"

Rob J Kennedy replied Nov 20, 2015 to "To Compose" - what is that like for you?

41 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by David Lokan

"Hi Bob, Here's a prelude for strings which came with the program as a sample. Can't…"

Rob J Kennedy replied Nov 19, 2015 to StaffPad

6 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Bob Porter

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service