Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Antonio Freixas's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Henry, This is, I think, one of the few (only?) themes that I remember c…"

Antonio Freixas replied Oct 6, 2018 to Iceland

4 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"Thanks, Ingo, for your detailed comments on the piece. Much appreciated."

Antonio Freixas replied Oct 6, 2018 to Iceland

4 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"Well, the world of sampling is full of disagreements. I've often released a piece an…"

Antonio Freixas replied Jan 21, 2018 to Get your music performed by realistic virtual instruments online at Artinfuser Studio

15 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"HI, Alexey, Yes, those are the tracks. For note endings, I meant the last note befor…"

Antonio Freixas replied Jan 21, 2018 to Get your music performed by realistic virtual instruments online at Artinfuser Studio

15 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"Thanks for the fix. It does sound a lot better, but nowhere near good enough. The fl…"

Antonio Freixas replied Jan 20, 2018 to Get your music performed by realistic virtual instruments online at Artinfuser Studio

15 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"Sorry, I missed seeing your reply till now. I uploaded two test cases. One is an ide…"

Antonio Freixas replied Jan 20, 2018 to Get your music performed by realistic virtual instruments online at Artinfuser Studio

15 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment. I appreciate it. "

Antonio Freixas replied Jan 7, 2018 to Duo Concertante

2 Jan 7, 2018
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"I can't claim to have spent a ton of time reviewing your piece (who has the time?).…"

Antonio Freixas replied Jan 6, 2018 to My wind quintet, first draft

27 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"The comparisons sound good, but doing better than Sibelius is not much of a challeng…"

Antonio Freixas replied Jan 6, 2018 to Get your music performed by realistic virtual instruments online at Artinfuser Studio

15 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"Woops! Let's ratchet this down—I know there are some crazy political things going on…"

Antonio Freixas replied Mar 17, 2016 to "Motif" vs. "Motive"

8 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service