Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Online Musical Resources (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have EWQL CCC if you want your pieces rendered with these amazing sounds get in touch

If, like many of you, you have amazing compositions only to be let down by shoddy synths and cheap strings then maybe I can help. I charge…

Started by James Mulvale

3 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by James Mulvale

new tutorial about tonality system in symbolic composer

hi, i've posted a new tutorial on tonality with scom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wAvqKzwQeU&feature=plcp

Started by stephane boussuge

0 Sep 11, 2012

New Music Library

I have recently finished building a website for composers which enables them to upload their scores to the web. My intention is to create a…

Started by Amos Elkana

5 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Amos Elkana

Secular Oratorios, Last 20 Years?

Hi, I hope I've put this in the right category....if not, please feel free to move it. I'm an Australian composer doing a PhD called "creat…

Started by Callie Wood

0 Mar 29, 2012

A good source for violin technique for the composer

I am not a violinist, but I compose for orchestra using vsts. it helps me that I can see and understnad the different bowing techniques for…

Started by ZeroZero

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Anthony Berlin

Some free stuff

Hey, if you guys want to get some free pieces that you've always wanted to listen to, I suggest here:   http://www.gardnermuseum.org/music/

Started by Clark Nichols

3 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Peter Wiedermann

Great conversations in music

Hi,   I just had my membership approved and thought I'd say hello! I just finished watching a great series of talks that many of you may ha…

Started by SilverBrin

0 Aug 9, 2011

Sample Library Bake-Off.com

Although it has only just launched - this site sets out to provide a platform where composers can essentially get personalised demos of sam…

Started by David Gosnell

2 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by David Gosnell

Guild Of Northern Media Composers

Hey all if any of you are media composers based in the north of England you might want to consider joinig the guild of northern media compo…

Started by Steve Luck

0 Jun 9, 2011

Some help needed with critique

Hi all, i have been wondering whether anyone knows of some good resources to help with how to critique music and what i should be looking f…

Started by Beth Patterson

22 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Doug Lauber

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service