Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Online Musical Resources (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Film music review outlets for music listeners on the go!

Hello all, I recently started a film music review Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter account that mainly appeals to those that just want the "b…

Started by Renan Javier Cabrera

1 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Joshua Moore

Help finding films for my demo reel

Hello composers, I am new to film composing and just getting started on my demo reel. Does anyone have suggestions on where I can find film…

Started by Patrick Prouty

1 May 27, 2014
Reply by Bob Porter

VI Community

A friend recently recommended I go to this site (sort of a back handed way of telling me "Your samples suck buddy"  I did already know that…

Started by Tombo Rombo

13 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

Instrument Freq. Chart

Found this great frequency chart for orchestral instruments: http://www.listenhear.co.uk/general_acoustics.htm

Started by michael diemer

6 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

An informal survey of sorts.

So I have been wanting to teach composition or theory or some kind of music class for a while. Though I am pretty sure at some point I will…

Started by Tyler Hughes

15 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Christopher Shaver

Can anyone help me to find piece?

It's called "Jupiter" and it's piece for choir. It's not Gustav Holst piece. I know that composer is from Poland but he lived in Germany. I…

Started by Milan Arandjelovic

12 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Milan Arandjelovic

Selling Music Online

I just thought I'd let everyone know there is a great website you can use to sell your pieces. It's www.composercentral.com. You upload a P…

Started by Allison Danielle

21 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Janet Spangenberg

I have EWQL CCC if you want your pieces rendered with these amazing sounds get in touch

If, like many of you, you have amazing compositions only to be let down by shoddy synths and cheap strings then maybe I can help. I charge…

Started by James Mulvale

3 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by James Mulvale

new tutorial about tonality system in symbolic composer

hi, i've posted a new tutorial on tonality with scom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wAvqKzwQeU&feature=plcp

Started by stephane boussuge

0 Sep 11, 2012

New Music Library

I have recently finished building a website for composers which enables them to upload their scores to the web. My intention is to create a…

Started by Amos Elkana

5 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Amos Elkana

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service