Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Online Musical Resources (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Realivox Blue (Solo Soprano VST)?

Anyone had experience with this VST?  It's a solo soprano voice with a fairly good WordBuilder capability (lack of an "ih" vowel being the…

Started by DriscollMusick

0 Jan 11, 2016

Proposal to Teach you Music Theory for Free

So I am, hopefully, in my final year of my doctorate degree. Aside from my dissertation, I have to take a qualifying exam that covers almos…

Started by Tyler Hughes

23 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Tyler Hughes

Tests of being tone deaf, tone dumb etc

I have no musical training. Nor did I do the following tests with headphones. So that left me at some disadvantage. Anyway, I did one extre…

Started by andrew thornton

3 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by andrew thornton

Bandcamp

Hello Everyone, The other day I asked about Bandcamp. I've decided to go ahead and build a sales site for myself. So I thought I'd show it…

Started by Rob J Kennedy

0 Dec 13, 2015

Anyone using Bandcamp?

Hello Everyone, Is anyone on here using Bandcamp to get their stuff out there? If so, can you tell me about your experience? https://ban…

Started by Rob J Kennedy

0 Dec 8, 2015

Online Basic piano Training and music reading

Can anyone recommend any online sites that I can get my 12 yr old daughter to help her with some piano that I am teaching her? How to read…

Started by Paul Halley

9 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Paul Halley

Online music courses?

Occasionally I get this notion in my noggin that taking some courses would do me good. I'm not going back to school full time so I'm lookin…

Started by Ian Ring

1 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Tyler Hughes

Choral music by Kenji Kawai

Anyone know where I can find the choral score by Kenji Kawai for the following piece of music?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqDZW1BUM

Started by Greg Monks

0 Apr 18, 2015

The growing composer (Links and Resources for the beggining and self taught composer)

I am creating this thread mainly for fellow composer Tristan, but I feel that these link can benefit any motivated composer who is just sta…

Started by Tyler Hughes

38 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Lara Poe

Royalty Free video clips

Hi all.  I believe this is a proper section to put this post in. Basically my main career path is scoring for film, TV, and video games.  …

Started by Cody D. Boyce

5 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Jontom

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service