Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meaning of Love

This is an acoustic guitar song that I wrote (currently in instrumental form). Kind of has an Elizabethan vibe. Transferred all guitar note…

Started by Rick

2 Jun 10
Reply by Rick

Look not in my eyes by A. E. Housman

Look not in my eyes by A. E. Housman Image: A. E. Housman, 1910. Image information and licensing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alfred_Edwa…

Started by Jon Corelis

0 Jun 9

So happy! Finally got a beautiful recording of my string quartet!

https://youtu.be/Pd7HFhXGseY

Started by OscoBosco

6 Jun 8
Reply by OscoBosco

Phantasmagoria: Mirage of the Lake

I would be interested to hear from you what you think of this piece: https://youtu.be/J-xXr0I4zs4  There is an error in the title of the vi…

Started by Geert ter Horst

2 Jun 7
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Adios! La Alcaidesa

Originally this was composed for Spanish Guitar with Castanets accompaniment. Receiving feedback from a CF expert (i.e. Socrates) it seems…

Started by Stephen Lines

16 Jun 6
Reply by Stephen Lines

Only One Life-Organ, flute and string section

This is a composition I made based loosely on some of the techniques Bach used. No it isn't Bach, doesn't sound like Bach, but it uses the…

Started by Timothy Smith

5 Jun 5
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Sail Away, Ladies for solo viola

Sail Away, Ladies is a well known traditional American song which is found in numerous variations. This version for solo viola opens with a…

Started by Jon Corelis

4 Jun 4
Reply by Jon Corelis

Riverzing Mort

Hi I want to share my music... Comment and feedback about music and the production very welcomed! Thanks Galih

Started by Galih Setiawan

1 Jun 3
Reply by Bob Porter

Short dance for string trio

Hello Dear members I was in a good mood yesterday: A string quartet will play a recital of my pieces in septembre and two of my other piec…

Started by Christophe Heroufosse

0 May 23

Louise

Hello dear membres.  had writtenn a piece dedicated to my 12yo duaghter. A computer glitch lost me 15 bars. Hope you enjoy the rewritten…

Started by Christophe Heroufosse

4 May 22
Reply by Christophe Heroufosse

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service