Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Nature of Things

Hello,I thought I would upload my latest pieces and see what people think.  If you have a quiet moment and feel like having a listen, the t…

Started by Jason Munn

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Ray Stirling

Piano Preludes

Hi. There are some piano themes I wrote: http://www.realmusic.ru/unlocal.Please give your opinions or advices.P.S.Direct links for the down…

Started by Peter Rudenko

10 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Roger Noren

Orchestra piece based on Cavelry Charge

This is my first ever piece composed for such a large amount of instruments. It is based around the emotions of a cavalry charge. any comme…

Started by Ben Fisher

2 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Ben Fisher

indian night

this is an attempt to do something like what ravi shankar did with a violinist(i forgot his name)i played with three VST's for that syntar…

Started by yacine Adallal

0 Mar 26, 2010

The Emancipation Quartet

Perhaps I did not put my best foot forward by posting what many would consider to be a rock song here...   Therefore, here is a three movem…

Started by Tombo Rombo

5 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Tombo Rombo

Playing a Chopin prelude

no 15 actually. I played in a concert organised by a music school last week, and they gave me the concert recorded, so here it is, please g…

Started by Spiros Makris

1 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Adrian Allan

Fields of the Heartland (Concert Band)

This is a piece that I'm particularly proud of. I'm not certain why (though my initial guess is that it's the first concert band piece I've…

Started by James-Michael Sellers

1 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Adrian Allan

Fantasia on a Romance theme

Hello friends, I haven't posted in here for a while so I decided to share my latest. I hope you will all enjoy it!http://www.sheriefmusic.c

Started by sherief

4 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by sherief

Dream Suite for Wind Ensemble

I'm brand new here, and very excited to be part of what looks like an amazing group of fellow composers.  I present here my most recent pie…

Started by Gerald (J.D.) Tolman

3 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Tyler Hughes

A composition or a song? Johnny's Bar

Ok, I promise to calm down after this to avoid overexposure, but here is a song I recorded today called "Johnny's Bar".  It certainly needs…

Started by Tombo Rombo

0 Mar 16, 2010

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service