Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Blue Petal Waltz

This was one of my first attempts at writing an orchestral piece. I did it many years ago and was just learning how to use virtual instrume…

Started by Rick

4 on Saturday
Reply by Lars Tinderholt

First piece on Soundcloud

Here is a piece I wrote for Interstellar 2 (If Hans Zimmer won't be able to do it :-) https://soundcloud.com/lars-tinderholt-381655181

Started by Lars Tinderholt

0 on Saturday

Children's Song

I'm an elementary music teacher, and we're at the end of the school year. Last week I was playing guitar in a first-grade class and acciden…

Started by Matt Baker

0 on Saturday

Soft The Snow

This is a ukulele song I wrote with arrangement. It’s a virtual instrument uke where I transferred notes from my real uke into the Sonar 8.…

Started by Rick

2 on Saturday
Reply by Rick

Winter Moon

Winter Moon Image: Winter moon, Toyama Plain (Toyama-no-hara) Image information and licensing: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tō…

Started by Jon Corelis

0 on Thursday

In the Air - For Wind Quintet

Hello Colleagues, This is the 3rd of a trio of pieces for Wind quintet which I will be submitting to the Baltimore Composers Forum for cons…

Started by Gav Brown

8 Jun 12
Reply by Gav Brown

It tickles

It_Tickles.mp4 A funny duet for violin and viola. Done it with insticts and later correction. Want to know what you guys think!  I'm verry…

Started by Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur

2 Jun 12
Reply by Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur

SOHO 3 a.m.

Soho - 3 a.m. for chamber orchestra. Fl, Picc, Ob, Cor Anglais, Clarinet, Bass Cl, Bsn, Alto Sax, 2 Horns, Percussion, Strings. DESCRIPTIO…

Started by Dane Aubrun

16 Jun 12
Reply by Dane Aubrun

String Quartet 1 - 1st movement. Allegretto vivace

An attempt to compose a formal 3 movement work, this being the first. Composed February/ March this year. It was another attempt to broaden…

Started by Dane Aubrun

6 Jun 11
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Give it Up

Here’s a weird one. I was playing around with intervals on the piano.. I think they’re 4ths, and it ended up sounding “steely” like a metal…

Started by Rick

3 Jun 11
Reply by Dane Aubrun

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service