Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Okay, I admit this one is Beatle-y. How is the balance? And is the bass too loud?

I realize most of my stuff is “pop-ish” and that so many composers here at Composers’ Forum read music and are more oriented to orchestral compositions, but my music is sort of anachronistic as far as popular music goes and I feel like they have nowhere to go other than a forum like this.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

And Paul McCartney if you’re reading this “yeah, I wanna be you”. There, I said it! hehehe...

Views: 109

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK Dane...you are over my head now. I have no idea what coy milk is. I may only ascertain where it probably comes from just not what it comes from. I could be wrong. 

It might be fodder for new music though.

Hi Timothy

Uh....I think you may be replying to the wrong one. I haven't had the chance to ask Rick what coy milk is - whether cow or soy or a hybrid - or something unique to breakfast serial! He's the composer. I'm decomposing, trying to find some of Webern's cereal music.

:)

Ok, Rick, what's coy milk?

Timothy Smith said:

OK Dane...you are over my head now. I have no idea what coy milk is. I may only ascertain where it probably comes from just not what it comes from. I could be wrong. 

It might be fodder for new music though.

Dane and Tim,

Okay, you guys are cracking me up!

Dane, you spelled serial music with a "c" as a play on words (at least that's what I assumed).

I was just returning the favor, "soy", "coy"... get it?! .........oi

Hey, I'm on a rhyming roll, guess I'd better get to writing some lyrics while I'm hot!

Naaa...

BTW, I really do eat cereal with soy milk. mmmm...

Cheers!

As I thought, Rick.... (chuckling away here like a laughing gnome)! 

Bests with the lyrics...

:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service