Music Composers Unite!
A very nice little tune! I like it. Short, humouristic, mildly absurd, and very fitting the text.
A few things about the notation:
1. Why have you written no time signatures? It changes quite a lot in throughout, and it would make it easier for the performers to stay in time if you prepared them for the changes.
2. For vocals, notes corresponding to syllables should not be beamed. Only melismatic passages should be beamed. Additionally, the way it is written now, it can be confusing which are triads and which are three eights in one beam. This would also be clearer if you added the time signatures.
3. In measure 8, perhaps the F, the Ab and the C should be in the bass clef?
4. I think you should consider adding more accidentals. When it comes to keyless music, even though this particular piece is not particularly "atonal", one can hardly ever use enough safety-accidentals.
5. Why the quarter note rest in the bass clef in measure 4? There's no need for two voices there.
With just a quick glance, professional pianists and singers can tell if the score is well written, not necessarily considering the musical content. The better the handicraft, the easier it is to get musicians to perform the music.
These are just minor corrections, except perhaps the omission of time signatures. As I said, I like the piece, and it would be fun to hear it with a good mezzo-soprano.