Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hi All

Anyone using VEP 7 & Kontakt? I've just upgraded from Vienna Ensemble to VEP 7 but I can't figure out how to use the KP properly with it. Specifically, In Dorico I have five tracks, each connected to the same VEP instance. In the vep server instance I have the Kontakt player loaded as a plugin with five separate instruments on channels 1-5. Problem is I can only get playback from channel 1, nothing from the other channels.

Compare this with using Padshop 2 as a vep plugin. I can have five instances of padshop on channels 1-5 in vep and there is no problem with playback from any channel. 

So I must be doing something wrong with Kontakt. If anyone has any idea of what I'm doing wrong I would be greatfull for a heads up.

Cheers, Colin D

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Colin,

I just saw your call about VE Pro 7 and Kontakt (with multi). I finished some sort of tutorial last week on this tough topic. It may not be perfect, but I've tested it and it works. So I'm glad to send here a copy of the tutorial. Unfortunately, my DAW is Studio One Pro (and not Dorico). But the principles will be the same.

Hope it works for you,

Jos

Attachments:

Hi

Thanks, I'll give it a go. Colin

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service