Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He encontrado los videos interesantes, pero "Retazos De Trez" es excelente. La única crítica que tengo es que me gustaría que hubiera dos más movimientos. Pero entonces, tal vez sólo había tantos retazos! Música muy refinado y muy bien escrito para los instrumentos, que se mezclan a la perfección. No creo que tiene que cambiar algo, esta pieza está bien como está.

I need google translate, Sorry but is this not a forum for English-speakers and for people from Trinidadad and Scotlanad, that have less comprehensible accents?

I apologize about that my titles to my latest pieces are in German. 

Per apology, had put him in the small Spanish comment hehe, I'm still not used to speaking English and ulilizo translator. my apologies

Michael, I'm glad you like my pieces.

The three pieces really was a work that were working on a course and working first alone and then with interpreters and truth came a great, simple yet very thing I tranfondo within the number 3 :)

I will use google translate and listen to your pieces later on. :) No need for apologies if you do not speak the language. :)

Miguel Angel Urbano Lasarte said:

Per apology, had put him in the small Spanish comment hehe, I'm still not used to speaking English and ulilizo translator. my apologies

To me (listenign to the first) it sounds very predictable. It's not bad but it feels like it has been done before. Good work with the mix, but are they not a little low (the mixes). 

The second was more interesting, same instruments, but the melody and the whole calms my mind without being predictable as the first.

The third had some good phrases on the violin. The drummin fits the tune but was a litttle unexpected.

The fourth is a nice listen too. It happens more,  very filmic and the choir fits the mood.

Good music for calming the mind. Vangelis comes to mind as a guy a listen to sometimes, and I like his instrumental songs of this type. Video or filmmusic,is that your aim?

Should add that I didn't look at your videos. I understand now, that they add content to the musical material. (?)

Peasants have one purpose in life, be executed when the vikings come to fetch what is worth fetching.. I wonder what the regular members here have in their homes. Isn't seattle very rich when it comes to minerals?

(Useless post, nothing to do, will write something for piano now. See you later.)

I wasn't aware there is a rule about it. hopefully the others will again sigh, roll their eyes and continue to tolerate me...

Kristof the Pious Heathen Emerig said:

Wait, no demand to translate to English or delete from the "management"?

Too bad the lowly peasantry, er.. "regular members", are not extended the same level of respect.

michael diemer said:

He encontrado los videos interesantes, pero "Retazos De Trez" es excelente. La única crítica que tengo es que me gustaría que hubiera dos más movimientos. Pero entonces, tal vez sólo había tantos retazos! Música muy refinado y muy bien escrito para los instrumentos, que se mezclan a la perfección. No creo que tiene que cambiar algo, esta pieza está bien como está.

Hello again all.

Do not quite understand what happened,
I imclupido any rule?

the issue of language, but English is that writing, reading but I can hardly write this and I need little help to communicate and learn so well.

No it has to do with this, is that I have translated into English the same way as you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service