Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

It was very an interesting experience to compose this year for the BIFSC
Although I did not make it to the short list I am happy of what I have composed and glad to share it here

I cannot share the music with the BIFSC video for copyright restriction though

The track is composed based on the orchestral template FLOW with 100% spitfire audio libraries, will publish soon a behind the scene
If you want to discover FLOW give a look here
https://flow.marcodistefano.art

This is the composition, hope you will like it :)

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marco,

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what is BIFSC?

Stephen

Hi,

it is a film scoring competition

www.bifsc.org

a nice one actually

Thank you for that information - I have subscribed and will be entering any new competitions that come up. However, having said that, if I'm up against music of this extraordinarily descriptive and emotive quality I might be flogging a dead horse. 

In short, this is most impressive and enjoyable - very professionally done.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to produce this - I'm presuming it was a DAW but would be interested to see what else you've used.

I see there have so far been 28 views of your post and I'm the first to respond - amazing...is everyone fast asleep I wonder?

Stephen

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the appreciation!

For composing this I am using Cubase as a DAW, Vienna Ensemble Pro to host VST and all spitfire Audio libraries.

to be more precise I have done this using an integration work I have done called FLOW, that lets you control all this application from the tablet using Lemur application. https://flow.marcodistefano.art

do not hesitate to subscribe to my channel, I am working on a behind the scene video showing how it has been composed and rendered, mixed and mastered!

Regards

Marco

Thanks Marco - I'll subscribe for sure and look forward to seeing the video.

Regards,

Stephen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service