Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

I posted the rough draft of this song a while back. Here is the finished product, it's a mixture of abstract electronic and film music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VomWcBw0jVo

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ben,

I thought that the effects were very appropriate, given the theme. When I think of "Reanimated Bones," I think of the eerie. The only thing that I was concerned with was the lack of tonal quality (musical notes). I think that some bass or treble arpeggios would really seal this piece together.

Thanks for the feedback! I messed around with that idea at first, but didn't end up with anything that satisfied me. I found that the less atonal the A section was, the less effective of a change the B section became. The title is referring to the latter, which by the driving melody represents skeletons coming back to life and dancing around. In this piece melody=life, so I tried making the A section as lifeless as possible. There probably could be a way to incorporate some sort of arpeggios sprinkled throughout it, though. Maybe I'll go back and tinker around some more. Thanks again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service