Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hello Colleagues,

I am proposing the following contest: "Imaginary Machines" - write a piece of music of no more than 3 minutes duration on the concept. You can come up with your own imaginary machine or write anything the name of the contest inspires you to. Any instrumentation. In order for the contest to be a go, at least 10 forum members must commit that they will enter the contest. Judging will be done by the members of this site. The deadline to express interest (but not to submit anything) is 5/5/19 at 5 PM EST. If the contest is a go, there will be about a two-month timeframe to submit your entry. You can express your commitment to join the contest by replying to this message with "I'm in," or you can send me a PM.

Gav

-PLEASE, DO NOT SUBMIT ANY MUSIC ON THIS THREAD,

Views: 773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The deadline to sign up has passed. We will go forward with the 9 entries we have, so the contest is a go. More details and the deadline to submit your entries will be published on this thread soon.

Hello contestants,

Entries for the contest are due on 7/5/19 at 5 pm EST. An mp3 or a link to a sound file (e.g., Soundcloud, Youtube) is required. PDF highly desired, but not required. Submit your entry to me privately, DO NOT POST IT HERE. If you submit an mp3 / pdf, your name should not be on it/them anywhere. If you are providing an outbound link to a soundfile and your name is visible on the page, it's ok. One entry per person, any instrumentation, maximum duration 3 minutes. Questions may be asked on this thread, or PM me. Good luck!

Gav

p.s. prizes will awarded, more on that later.

Sorry that I am late.

Is it too late to sign up - to make it a magical 10...?

Tillerich, please see PM from me -

Gav

Thank you, got that. I will look out more - and apply on time, next time.

I just got the email about this yesterday... Boo!

Hello Claude,

See PM from me -

Gav

Hello contestants. Entries for the contest are due on 7/5/19 at 5 pm EST. DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY HERE. Instead, send me a PM and I will send you a private e-mail address to send your entry to >

7/5/19 at 5 pm EST.

Mine is nearly ready...!

Great Tillerich, contact me through PM when ready!

I have two bars!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service