Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hello colleagues,

Composers’ Forum proposes the following contest: write a piece of music of no more than 2 minutes in length, any instrumentation, any style, on the theme of “Dancing.” The work does not have to be a dance. In order for this contest to be a go, 10 members must commit to enter the contest. Express interest in the contest by responding to this thread with “I’m in!” The deadline to commit to the contest (but not to submit an entry) is 2/7/20 at 5 pm EST. If there are 10 commits, the contest will be a go.

Gav

Site Manager

Composers’ Forum

Views: 1908

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

20 entries in so far, thanks! Deadline to submit your entry to me is 3/6/20 at 5 pm EST.

23 entries in so far, thanks! Deadline to submit your entry to me is 3/6/20 at 5 pm EST.

The Prizes for this contest will be merchandise from the Forum Store, featuring an original artwork by artist Julie Brown. 1st place prize: 1 clothware and 2 drinkware items, 2nd place: 1 clothware and 1 drinkware item, 3rd place: 1 clothware item.

The deadline has passed and no more entries will be accepted. The contest will be posted on 3/7 on a new thread

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service