Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Colors - write a piece of up to two minutes duration on the theme of one of the following colors: red, yellow, blue, orange, purple, green, black, white. The piece can be in any style for any instrumentation. An MP3 or link to an outside service (e.g., Soundcloud, YouTube) is required. PDF is strongly suggested, but not required. An optional text describing the work of no more than 3 short sentences is suggested. Entries should be sent to me through this site. Deadline for entries is 1/3/21 at 5 pm EST.

Views: 1109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please forgive me to bother, could you check if you have my piece? I did not see a way to send a PM....

Ted

Hi Ted, you already sent me your entry - Gav

Hi Gav,

Here is my piece. It’s a part from a suite I’m working on. If I don’t change my mind.

Color? Blue-Green.

All the best,

Mikael

Got it Mikael, thanks

I sent you the pdf score awhile ago.  Here is the mp3 of S___ B___. It is the only audio form I have it in.

If that won't work, I guess I will have to withdraw.  I hope I am putting this in the right place!  I am not

good with file transfers.

Got it Niela, thanks! The PDF you sent before had your name in it, so I couldn't use it. If you can send a new one without your name in it, feel free to post it here and I will grab it. But it's not required -

Gav

Sorry Niela but everyone has seen the name of your entry.

it needs to be renamed so as to maintain anonymity with entries.

Dear Gav

The b____

Keep safe

Ray Kohn

Got it Ray, thanks!

Colors contest rules and deadline has been added top-center of home page

Bothersome  Ted is here again, and promising that this is the last one. It did not sink in that _____ is no in the list, so would you please change my title to _____.

Thanks

Ted

Ted, there is no need to change it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service