Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Contest: “Colors” - ENTRIES RULES AND DEADLINE

Colors - write a piece of up to two minutes duration on the theme of one of the following colors: red, yellow, blue, orange, purple, green, black, white. The piece can be in any style for any instrumentation. An MP3 or link to an outside service (e.g., Soundcloud, YouTube) is required. PDF is strongly suggested, but not required. An optional text describing the work of no more than 3 short sentences is suggested. Entries should be sent to me through this site. Deadline for entries is 1/3/21 at 5 pm EST.

Views: 795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, Jonathan, you are #19!

Interesting!  Looks like you have plenty, but add me in.  I'll give it a go.  

Ok, Douglas, you are #20! The more the merrier!

Please, instructions how to submit my entry since I am ready, color GOLD.

Hi Ted, send it to me through PM on this site -

Hi Gav. I was one of the first to sign up and sent you a piano score. Is that enough or do you need an audio version as well?

I am in

Niela, yes, I need a version of your PDF without your name in it and an MP3. Send to me privately please -

Jostein, great! You are #21!

At 93 I am familiar with MP3 or .wav files, but PDF is unknown to this old guy. If this a must, then I'll bow out...

Ted Vanya said:

Please, instructions how to submit my entry since I am ready, color GOLD.

Hi Ted, an MP3 is the only requirement. You can submit it to me privately on this site when ready -

I removed name from pdf and made a screen shot but couldn't figure out how to send it to you or upload.  I also don't know how to send the mp3.  Do you have an email I can use to send these two items to you? Sorry, I am unsure about file transfers and need specific instructions .  (I am an elder)

NIELA MILLER said:

Hi Gav. I was one of the first to sign up and sent you a piano score. Is that enough or do you need an audio version as well?

Hi Niela, I sent you an e-mail address you can use through a PM on this site -

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service