Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hello members! Composers’ Forum is proposing the following contest - write a piece of music about an animal. The piece can be any instrumentation, any style, and should be of 2 minutes duration or less. If you are interested to join, reply to this thread indicating you would be interested in participating. In order for the contest to be a go, at least 8 composers must sign up. Please do not submit any entries at this point, just express your interest. Deadline to express interest (but *not* to submit an entry) is Oct. 7 at 5 pm EST!

Views: 990

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No problem Nancy, I sent you a friend request. Once you’ve accepted, send me a note and I will reply with an e-mail address you can send your entry to -

Gav

Hi Gav, Thanks so much!  Nancy Tucker

[Entry preserved for contest by Gavin]

Here's my entry. I hope it's ok that is 2:41. I could figure out a place to cut it down.

Keith

Keith, see my edit of your post above - 

5th entry is in, thanks! The deadline to have your entry to me is 11/30/18 at 5 pm EST -

6th entry is in, thanks! The deadline to have your entry to me is 11/30/18 at 5 pm EST

7th entry is in, thank you! The deadline to have your entry to me is 11/30/18 at 5 pm EST

The deadline to have your entry to me is 11/30/18 at 5 pm EST

8th entry is in, thanks! The deadline to have your entry to me is 11/30/18 at 5 pm EST

Hi Gav, when's the deadline to submit? I added to the piece 

11/30/18 at 5 pm EST

How the contest will proceed: once the deadline of 11/30/18 at 5 pm EST has passed, no more entries will be accepted. I will start a new thread and post all the entries anonymously, if possible (some outbound links may identify the composer). Voting will be by the members of this site. Each voter will be asked to select their #1, #2, and #3 entries. For each #1 vote, I will give the contestant 3 points, for each #2 vote, 2 points, and for each #1 vote, 1 point. Whoever has the most points wins! Voting will be by the members of this site. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service