Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hi all,

here is the third portrait, this time I went back into my roots and inspired by this man from Palermo I wrote something which brings back rhythm and melodies of Sicily

What do you think? :)

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marco, I really think you did a wonderful job with this. It is dynamic and entertaining. It is full of expression and life.

Your choices, use, and mix of instruments was a breath of fresh air. Best wishes for continued success.    RS

Thank you Roger!

I am glad you like it!

Will keep on doing more :)

roger stancill said:

Hi Marco, I really think you did a wonderful job with this. It is dynamic and entertaining. It is full of expression and life.

Your choices, use, and mix of instruments was a breath of fresh air. Best wishes for continued success.    RS

HI Marco--again very well done and a pleasure to listen to. Your music is really most entertaining and professional in all ways!

Thanks so much for sharing:)

Thanks Bob https://soundcloud.com/bob-morabito

Thank you Bob,

Great to have your feedback :)

I must admit that I had quite some fun composing this one!

Bob Morabito said:

HI Marco--again very well done and a pleasure to listen to. Your music is really most entertaining and professional in all ways!

Thanks so much for sharing:)

Thanks Bob https://soundcloud.com/bob-morabito

Hi,

This was definitely an interesting listening there a lot of range of emotions in this and a great progression. I loved the woodwind work on this one and I'm curious on what vst's you're using for this. The orchestra simulation was near perfect on this one.

Thank you Kevin :)

it is all rendered using spitfire audio libraries, I will publish soon a behind the scene of the composition, if you are interested to see how it is done you can subscribe to my channel or watch the behind the scene of another composition like this one

Kevin Arsenault said:

Hi,

This was definitely an interesting listening there a lot of range of emotions in this and a great progression. I loved the woodwind work on this one and I'm curious on what vst's you're using for this. The orchestra simulation was near perfect on this one.

Just subscribed, I love it when composers take the time to teach others about their workflow.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service