Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

There are very few people using insults, but can we please have zero people using insults? It only takes one person writing insults to tarnish the spirit of the forum. If you use insults here (I just read some terrible content here today!), not only is that immoral, as it also diminishes the participation, meaning, and value of this forum. So please stop doing this.

The forum is for discussing, debating, arguing, sharing, marveling, philosophizing, whatever, of course! IT's ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR USING INSULTS, is it? Don't insult members of the forum for whatever reason. Don't insult religious beliefs. Don't insult specific ethnic groups. Or you turn this forum into a horrible place where no self-respecting people will come back to.

Several people have practically halted their participation because of recent racist content in the forum and because of individual members being insulted. While I would have preferred that they complain openly and stay, they chose to stay away. It's everybody's loss. I am complaining openly and staying, although I cannot gather the motivation to upload music.

PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THIS THREAD. There's no point, and I dread to have to read responses. It is such a simple a basic thing I can't imagine there's anything at all to discuss about this! 

[Since a discussion ensued anyway, I'm crossing out the original request to not respond, since anyone should feel free to join an ongoing discussion.]

Please just don't insult people in any of the other threads, that's all. Respect other people's integrity, respect yourself, and respect the forum.

Views: 5717

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That's a reply to an answer that deserves an A + 1 (squared) 

Lennart Östman said:

That's ananswer that deserves a +1 or Like button.

Sturdy posts need solid footers.... it's a construction thing  RS

Mariza Costa-Cabral said:

Thank you sincerely, Lennart, for your constructive posts.

Yes.

roger stancill said:

Sturdy posts need solid footers.... it's a construction thing  RS

Mariza Costa-Cabral said:

Thank you sincerely, Lennart, for your constructive posts.

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service