Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

With a felt piano. Thanks for your comments !

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yoshed,

What a peaceful song, I really enjoyed it! It really encapsulates the feeling of underwater with the felt piano. The one part that I feel could be built upon is right after the build, try and extend that part out a bit more. I like your idea there, but it feels like the main theme comes back a bit too quickly. Of course this is my opinion, and the song sounds complete as is, I just wish I could hear more from there before returning. Great work Yoshed, I can't wait to hear your next song!

Michael Hamby 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6xdRQmG2XTFSo9UCnMWRDp

Yosh, always solid... this is a bit mundane ( tho' not in a bad way) I think if married to a visual it would be supportive.

Thanks Michale ! I understand your comment about the main theme. It's one of my défauts : I don't give enough time to time... Thanks again !

Michael Hamby said:

Yoshed,

What a peaceful song, I really enjoyed it! It really encapsulates the feeling of underwater with the felt piano. The one part that I feel could be built upon is right after the build, try and extend that part out a bit more. I like your idea there, but it feels like the main theme comes back a bit too quickly. Of course this is my opinion, and the song sounds complete as is, I just wish I could hear more from there before returning. Great work Yoshed, I can't wait to hear your next song!

Michael Hamby 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6xdRQmG2XTFSo9UCnMWRDp

Thank you Roger, again !! I agree, it's really better when you compose for pictures to have pictures :) For your comment, I understand cause I had Chopin in my mind ;)

roger stancill said:

Yosh, always solid... this is a bit mundane ( tho' not in a bad way) I think if married to a visual it would be supportive.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service