Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

This is the ending score which helped me visualise Avyan discovering who/what he is. At 1:59 as he gazes into the distance, he 'sees' Eva (his sister) - a vision of her standing over an imploded island of the Naga army which she just destroyed on the other side of the world. She can feel his omniscient presence, too, and turns to show her face, glancing up towards the sky like she can feel him, too.

As the score progresses towards the climax:

Avyan then proceeds to walk out of the hidden pyramid of Kailasa Mountain (Where Shiva made him realise who he his), presses his fist to the ground as his "Chakra reactor core" energises, and he appears to glow and his body 'flickers' as he vanishes. The camera would then pan to the sky as you see him re-appear as a speck in the distance as he goes supersonic and whooshes away. You would only hear a few rapid booms of him breaking the sound barriers a short while after.

Views: 31

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty piece, peaceful and depicting. It ends a bit sudden, feels it actually didn't end.

It has an impressive sound picture guiding the listener into a dream world.

Cheers,

Kjell

Hi Kjell,

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated! I was trying to create a cliff-hanger ending which makes more sense in my mind when writing my book's ending scene so that's understandable that to any listener this piece seems a bit sudden. Hopefully, if I get a chance, I will create a more accomplished album out of all of my aiding scores for my book.

All the best

Kjell Prytz said:

Pretty piece, peaceful and depicting. It ends a bit sudden, feels it actually didn't end.

It has an impressive sound picture guiding the listener into a dream world.

Cheers,

Kjell

Fantastic. I am assuming your focus is on music for picture and or media. It would fit so well in an adventure style video game, some sort of movie involving nature or a quest, or behind a program such as Living Planet. I apologize I do not know the back story of what you wrote this for, but that is simply what came to mind.

I urge you to pursue writing for picture and not to be deterred, a track like this would sell a lot in a music library or really complement a film / game / program. 

The mix was great and the libraries used sounded good, modern, and convincing. Great job, keep going.

Hi Double E,

Thank you for the positive and kinds words and for your feedback. Very much appreciated!

I surely will continue to create more music.

All the best

The Double E said:

Fantastic. I am assuming your focus is on music for picture and or media. It would fit so well in an adventure style video game, some sort of movie involving nature or a quest, or behind a program such as Living Planet. I apologize I do not know the back story of what you wrote this for, but that is simply what came to mind.

I urge you to pursue writing for picture and not to be deterred, a track like this would sell a lot in a music library or really complement a film / game / program. 

The mix was great and the libraries used sounded good, modern, and convincing. Great job, keep going.

Hi again, Tarun,

Well, as others have said, a most engaging piece. Atmospheric, suggestive of big open spaces that certainly conjure up images and would fit with video or game (although my feelings are that it stands as a piece in its own right so one doesn't want it buried too much under a game).

Beautifully proportioned, development at 1'02" and another at 2'00" or thereabouts.

As is usual with your work, instrumentation well chosen and balance is excellent. 

Congrats on this concluding piece.

All good wishes,

Dane.

Hi, Dane,

Thanks for the feedback; I do like this piece and would want to fine-tune it further - but great to here positive comments!

All the best

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service