Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

In this composition, I tried to convey the November mood. Happened? It is interesting to know your opinion.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Artur,

Although you have been a member here for a while, I don't see anywhere that you have replied to or commented on anyone else's works. You are much more likely to get people to listen to and comment on your pieces if you listen to and share your good opinion on theirs. Just a thought that might help you get some more feedback (which we all love to get!)

Best - 

Gav

Site Manager
Composers' Forum

Artur

I enjoyed the ambient feel of this piece, certainly captured a reflective period of time, For you it might be November, for me a walk on the beach, for others it could be anything they need.

I was distracted by the video (which was very well put together by the way) as I am a listener rather than visually driven, however it created a clear direction and narrative to your interpretation. The key for me is that you could easily enjoy the music, as a background, in its own right.

Thank you!

Graeme Helliwell said:

Artur

I enjoyed the ambient feel of this piece, certainly captured a reflective period of time, For you it might be November, for me a walk on the beach, for others it could be anything they need.

I was distracted by the video (which was very well put together by the way) as I am a listener rather than visually driven, however it created a clear direction and narrative to your interpretation. The key for me is that you could easily enjoy the music, as a background, in its own right.

I enjoyed the feel and mood of this piece very much--reflective,  touching, with just the right amount of November added to mix.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Bob https://soundcloud.com/bob-morabito

Thank you!

Bob Morabito said:

I enjoyed the feel and mood of this piece very much--reflective,  touching, with just the right amount of November added to mix.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Bob https://soundcloud.com/bob-morabito

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service