Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hi my name is Ronald Fontenot.  I'm new here, just thought I'd tell you a little about myself.  I started composing music by writing children's melodies, and now I strive to write music for video games and short animated films.  I use FL Studio and the Nexus 2 plugin to write my music.  I don't really play instruments sadly, I literally drag out all the notes in my songs.  I am inspired by New Age groups like Himekami and Shinji, and I also am inspired by video games like the Secret of Mana soundtrack and Chrono Trigger soundtrack from the Super Nintendo Video Game System.

Recently, I am also curious about writing more medieval and Renaissance music.  I think that would be great fun!  One of the songs I am really inspired by is called "The Bard's Forgotten Chant" by Emanuel Abrudean.  You can find that track here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtX2a7y3QKI

So I'd LOVE to write something like that.  I am here hopefully to learn from others and contribute whatever knowledge I have obtained to the conversations and discussions.  Glad to be here and hello everyone!

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing your music!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service