Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

My latest work

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dreamy, evocative, quite lovely. The harmony is mostly diatonic and static, but there are a couple of chromatic passages, like clouds passing over the sun, that broke the monotony quite effectively. The coda was beautiful. I liked it.

Liz, I think that you understand my music precisely. Very good description of my work, it describes exactly what I wanted to do with the music. The Sun's light over the flowers.

Thanks

Liz Atems said:

Dreamy, evocative, quite lovely. The harmony is mostly diatonic and static, but there are a couple of chromatic passages, like clouds passing over the sun, that broke the monotony quite effectively. The coda was beautiful. I liked it.

Nice, very nostalgically haunting and beautiful.

It's  the memory of the first time me and wife went into the flower fields and talked. my wife who passed away. at least it would be if I had gotten married and if my imaginary wife had passed away. :D

Evocative and relaxing, as usual. If I wanted music to turn off from the hussle of business life (and the strife that composing sometimes brings) I'd turn to just this kind of music. I ought to list links to your work.

Beautifully performed and produced, engaging. 

All the best,

Dane.

Thank You Dane!

Dane Aubrun said:

Evocative and relaxing, as usual. If I wanted music to turn off from the hussle of business life (and the strife that composing sometimes brings) I'd turn to just this kind of music. I ought to list links to your work.

Beautifully performed and produced, engaging. 

All the best,

Dane.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service