Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Friends,

Please help! I found this 'Thing" in my notation software. I don't know what it is or where it came from. I'm posting it here to try to get rid of it. But it just keeps growing. I may have to blow up the computer if I can't get a handle on it.

It won't stop playing.

It's...... coming......

PS Don't listen, Roger.

Views: 104

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bob, don't worry as long as it's not a virus you'll be OK!. 

I like this because it's surprising, new and different. I don't think that it will crack my top ten list at this time, but we'll see.

It occurs to me that perhaps you are having fun with the "new music" crowd?

I think he may be using my comment about writing a fugue in heavy metal style as inspiration for writing the "thing" that I admitted was beyond my capabilities. :-P  Well played, Bob! ;-)

Not nearly enough meter changes.

Like...no meter changes.

Well, someone once told me that composing was supposed to be fun. Not necessarily dry and academic, but full of challenge and out-right joy. I couldn't write a real fugue to save my life. I love a good fugue. This is nothing like a good fugue. It is kind of a little bit fun, but in an annoying sort of way. I hope I find who infected my computer with it. I wish they had left some real music. As it is, my computer turns itself on in the middle of the night and starts playing this. Only lately it's been a version with marimba and distortion guitar. Argh! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service