Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

My Fellow Composicans:

We are getting close to raising enough funds to keep our wonderful, creative, giant, Composers' Forum up and running for another year!  But we are not there yet.  Thanks so much to all of the wonderful composers who have donated so far.  And thanks to those of you who are going to be donating!

I apologize for asking for funds.  Hopefully we won't need to much longer, because of you awesome composers who will be donating!

Clickity Click Here to Donate to the Composers' Forum!

(Care of Merritt Music Productions LLC)

Thanks!

Chris Merritt

Creator

Composers' Forum

Views: 969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Peter: fyi, I did donate to the site. I was only asking because of privacy concerns.

I can hardly believe what I'm reading here. My first reaction on reading Chris's appeal was to make another immediate donation today. This is a very worthwhile site and there are some who appear to spend half their lives on it (judging from the number of posts they make) - surely they should be first off the mark to repay a little for the pleasure they receive from it.

Normally I wouldn't say a word about my own donations but there's so much fudging going on I'm quite frankly appalled. Nobody surely is going to miss $10 - and a few donations of that amount would quickly reach the target.

Come on folks - get a grip will you.

Well done Steven Brecken for showing the way.

Stephen,

What fudging?

Mariza

Stephen Lines said:

I can hardly believe what I'm reading here. My first reaction on reading Chris's appeal was to make another immediate donation today. This is a very worthwhile site and there are some who appear to spend half their lives on it (judging from the number of posts they make) - surely they should be first off the mark to repay a little for the pleasure they receive from it.

Normally I wouldn't say a word about my own donations but there's so much fudging going on I'm quite frankly appalled. Nobody surely is going to miss $10 - and a few donations of that amount would quickly reach the target.

Come on folks - get a grip will you.

Well done Steven Brecken for showing the way.

I just donated $100. Keep up the good work !

Brilliant, well done Paul.

Paul Halley said:

I just donated $100. Keep up the good work !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service