Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

The Super Short composition contest: call for entrants. In order for this contest to proceed, there must be at least 5 entrants. The rules of the game are: 1) the work must be no longer than 60 seconds, although it can be any length below that; 2) the work must never have appeared on this site before; 3) Any instrumentation is allowed; 4) an mp3 sound file and a pdf score must be provided.

Judging will be done by members of this site. In order for this contest to take place, there must be 5 entrants by 2 weeks from today: Monday, February 18, by 5 pm EST. Join your peers in this unique challenge!

Views: 2134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Nikolas, just friend me and I will send you an e-mail to send your entry to -

This contest is HOT. We're up to 12 entrants! Why haven't YOU entered yet? Entry deadline is the 18th at 5 pm EST

Angus: yes!

Only one way to find out!

Fredrick friended me on this site and I sent him the e-mail address to send his entry to. There are 7 days remaining to sign up for this contest.

Something about this contest has struck a chord with the membership of this site. I've hosted several contests and this one is definitely getting the strongest response. I have already received 5 completed entries and I must say they all seem pretty high caliber to me. Awesome to see this kind of energy!

Tyler, friend me on this site and I will send you an e-mail address you can send your entry to. You can send your music anytime. The deadline for entrants to commit to the contest is next Monday, the 18th. On the 18th, I will announce a two week deadline for anyone to submit their entries, so you have about 3 weeks to get it to me.

We now have 6 completed entries submitted. Wow! The deadline to enter this contest is Monday, February 18 at 5 pm EST. Contestants will have until Monday, March 4 at 5 pm EST to submit their entries. A reminder of the rules> 1) Piece must be no longer than 90 seconds; 2) Any instrumentation is allowed; 3) Friend me on this site and I will send you an e-mail address to send your entry to; 4) An mp3 is mandatory, a pdf is optional. If you do send a pdf, make sure your name is not in it.

I would also like to join the contest :-)

Anders friended me on this site and I sent him the e-mail address to send his entry to -

yep, me again.

Welcome aboard!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service