Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hi forum mates!

I've just finished my third piece for album, Soaring thouhts. It's a modern nocturne. The piece has nice sorrounding, beautiful and sad in the same time, but decide it yourself.
I hope you'll like it. ;)

Leave your thoughts about the piece here and don't forget to subscribe to my channel on youtube :)

Thank you!

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I congratulate you on a nice performance as well as a nice composition. The work seemed to be a blend between classical music and popular music; I could hear elements of both. As a classical composer myself, I personally prefer pieces with more tonal movement (changing keys, displaced harmonies, and so forth) but this work was enjoyable nonetheless.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you very much! I'm very happy to read your comment :)

Jörfi Terríson said:

I congratulate you on a nice performance as well as a nice composition. The work seemed to be a blend between classical music and popular music; I could hear elements of both. As a classical composer myself, I personally prefer pieces with more tonal movement (changing keys, displaced harmonies, and so forth) but this work was enjoyable nonetheless.

Thank you for sharing.

Very nice and well-played.  Nothing to critique here.  Agreed with the beautiful & sad thing, and reminds me a little of a piece of mine called Stitches, although yours is more complex: http://composersforum.ning.com/forum/topics/stitches-piano-solo 

Oh, my only criticism: don't wear a shirt with very thin strips on video :)

Beautifully played - some real melodic hooks in here. I love the power of those low notes. Full on... well done!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service