Hello everybody,

i am new here and there is my latest work.:

and there some orchestra try:

I´ll be verry happy for your opinions.
Thanks

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahoj Petře! Must say you are a genius. Honestly you are definitely one of the most talented composers in Czech. I've already heard your work before as you posted some of your tracks on one Czech forum... Just one suggestion. You need more originality.... you are not too authentic. your tracks are a pure "hollywood" music job, but nothing more. That's the only problem of your music. I'm telling you this frankly because there is a real talent within you... And I believe that you can do much much much better compositions than all these tracks you posted so far... Looking forward to next of your compositions..

btw what VST you use? EWQL? Vienna orchestra?
Ahoj Jirko! Thanks you so much! I can´t believe in what you said:D whatever, i agree with your opinion about originality " i hope that after some years of music learning ( in school ) i will make music with my own psychic. " I just want to learn how to draw acts first.. than i´ll able to paint something bigger. "

Thanks much for you opinions and comment. I want to do the exams to Prague conservatory in theese 2 months, so i hope, it will be OK.

Have a nice day!:D

Jirka said:
Ahoj Petře! Must say you are a genius. Honestly you are definitely one of the most talented composers in Czech. I've already heard your work before as you posted some of your tracks on one Czech forum... Just one suggestion. You need more originality.... you are not too authentic. your tracks are a pure "hollywood" music job, but nothing more. That's the only problem of your music. I'm telling you this frankly because there is a real talent within you... And I believe that you can do much much much better compositions than all these tracks you posted so far... Looking forward to next of your compositions..

i am using EWQL GOLD PRO

Jirka said:

Petře, určitě zůstaňme ve spojení. Možná bych tě někdy využil a měl i pro tebe v budoucnu práci. Uvidíme. Já komponuji hudbu k filmům občas, - snad něco se rýsuje - ne však v čechách. V čecháchtam se talentem člověk příliš neprosadí, musí mít hodně štěstí, rozhodně víc než talentu. Určitě být tebou, šel bych potom do světa... As to conservatoire.. hope the school in Prag will work for you it depends on teachers of course, but conservatoires often kill the native skills of musicians, so be careful :-))

Petr Machane said:
Ahoj Jirko! Thanks you so much! I can´t believe in what you said:D whatever, i agree with your opinion about originality " i hope that after some years of music learning ( in school ) i will make music with my own psychic. " I just want to learn how to draw acts first.. than i´ll able to paint something bigger. "
Thanks much for you opinions and comment. I want to do the exams to Prague conservatory in theese 2 months, so i hope, it will be OK. Have a nice day!:D

Good criticism and good answer.  I was glad to learn you are in school because you have considerable talent which can grow and develop.  You are clearly working with modeling examples similar to other's styles but . . you handle it very well indeed and as your own ideas will grow -- I am eager to hear.

Petr Machane said:

i am using EWQL GOLD PRO

Jirka said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

donate

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service