Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Another short piano pop tune, i’d Love to hear what u guys think.

Another short piano pop tune is now ready. Your comments and feedbacks are highly appreciated :)

https://youtu.be/MQcJGlVFC0Y

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Islam,

A nice pop tune!

Gav

Lovely and sweet! Sounds like you have a gentle soul...!

Hi Islam,

Do you have a name for this tune?  It's nice and gentle

Ronald

The only criticism of this lovely effort is that it is too short! 

Many thanks for the lovely words, they made my day, that's very overwhelming. I am really happy that you guys somehow see something nice in this piece, this one in particular, I was just trying to play whatever I feel it might sound connecting and create phrases that complete a story, not overthinking, nor giving it too much effort, just go with the flow. The least effort I ever had put on a piece was this one, but ironically, the best responses I get was also on this one. I think now I am kind of putting my musicianship in shape and I kinda know where to direct it. @Gav; Many thanks for your wonderful feedbacks, they are always helpful  :) @Claude, Thank you for your sweet words, I try to have a gentle soul lol :), @Ronald, thank you so much, I did not put a name for this because I simply do not have, I always start with the name of the piece and I let the name inspires me, but at this one I just went with the flow, and let the music inspires me, not limiting myself with names or anything @michael, thank you very much, yes it is short, I did not want to get into the overthinking trap and just create more phrases to make it a bit longer, I thought it's a good time to stop, but I will extend the story next piece and keep your lovely criticism in mind. 

Many thanks again guys for dropping a comment here :) 

Yeah, when I was a jazz musician my most successful tune was also one that just came out without even thinking... On the other hand, my second most well known tune was the one that took me the longest! It's a strange universe...

Islam Y.Omari said:

Many thanks for the lovely words, they made my day, that's very overwhelming. I am really happy that you guys somehow see something nice in this piece, this one in particular, I was just trying to play whatever I feel it might sound connecting and create phrases that complete a story, not overthinking, nor giving it too much effort, just go with the flow. The least effort I ever had put on a piece was this one, but ironically, the best responses I get was also on this one. I think now I am kind of putting my musicianship in shape and I kinda know where to direct it. @Gav; Many thanks for your wonderful feedbacks, they are always helpful  :) @Claude, Thank you for your sweet words, I try to have a gentle soul lol :), @Ronald, thank you so much, I did not put a name for this because I simply do not have, I always start with the name of the piece and I let the name inspires me, but at this one I just went with the flow, and let the music inspires me, not limiting myself with names or anything @michael, thank you very much, yes it is short, I did not want to get into the overthinking trap and just create more phrases to make it a bit longer, I thought it's a good time to stop, but I will extend the story next piece and keep your lovely criticism in mind. 

Many thanks again guys for dropping a comment here :) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service