Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

This score describes the scene where Avyan (the protagonist) arrives in Vimana and is ushered towards the city centre where Aarushi is giving her monthly address to the people. Squeezed in with the crowd, Avyan is desperate to see the face behind the voice. As she finishes her speech and joins her friends and runs off, Avyan struggles through the crowd and shouts her name. She turns and glances at him, and the rest is history.

Views: 16

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very well done Tarun, very melodic and peaceful. You have a good sound, balance and production in general is excellent. I know you are following the requirements of this style of music but I would like to hear more harmonic and rhythmic variety; but that is only my personal preference and you are doing quite well following your own preferences. Nice work!

Thank you for your feedback, Ingo,

I really appreciate it. At the moment I'm just sharing the scores I made for my latest story for the sake of consistency. But I will certainly be sharing a lot more of my standalone and personal pieces soon.

All the best

Ingo Lee said:

Very well done Tarun, very melodic and peaceful. You have a good sound, balance and production in general is excellent. I know you are following the requirements of this style of music but I would like to hear more harmonic and rhythmic variety; but that is only my personal preference and you are doing quite well following your own preferences. Nice work!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service