Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'vst' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get your music performed by realistic virtual instruments online at Artinfuser Studio

Hi! I am glad to return after a long period of inactivity on the forum. During that time I was trying to build a web service, which allows…

Started by Alexey Arkhipenko

15 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Antonio Freixas

My Orchestral Piece - Feedback Needed Please

I am working on an orchestral song and really need some feedback on what it sounds like so far, e.g. what mood do you feel when listening t…

Started by Nicole

4 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by H. S. Teoh

Best of the best String libraries?

Hollywood strings, Symphobia, LA scoring strings... We can go on forever. EWQL Hollywood strings have made it up the food chain being the "…

Started by ADENS SKY

28 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

Ukraine War Video Music

Hello Guys! -- Follow me on:SOUNDCLOUD @ https://soundcloud.com/psychicengine3rFACEBOOK @ http://on.fb.me/1tbkfX2 -- Subscribe me on my yo…

Started by Psychic Engine3R

6 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Psychic Engine3R

Epic choir - suggestion

Hi! What vst(s) would you recommend for an epic-sounding choir? I would like something that focused more on sustains rather than staccato.

Started by David Ghitulescu

7 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by David Ghitulescu

The Journey Begins - for orchestra

Orchestra-ish, anyway. A small piece I completed some 5 days ago, and a thought occured just now to share it here and perhaps receive some…

Started by Greg Brus

15 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Janet Spangenberg

Where Is This All Coming From?

In the past 3 days, I have started to compose around 7 songs that I believe will help me move on to the next step of, what I refer to, the…

Started by Rahim Stratton

2 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Michael J Lawrence

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service