Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Void - a moody solo piano piece, and my first post!

Hello composers' forum! This is one of my more recent compositions, but I think it's a good piece to debut on this website. I'm very proud…

Started by Carmen Gabrio

9 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Victor Eijkhout

"The Forever Song" for Guitar Trio in F# Minor

This is a song I had stowed away in my library for the longest time. I decided to dig it up because I am sincerely curious to see what you…

Started by Noah Fraioli

4 May 21, 2012
Reply by Clark Nichols

Please read and comment, thank you for your time

Hi, My name is Kyai Fadillah, I'm new to this forum and the main reason I joined was to get some serious critisism from professional compo…

Started by Kyai Fadillah

2 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Kyai Fadillah

"The Paradox" Warm-up Track

Hello, fellow composers. This is a recording of myself playing clean guitar. This song has been included as a meditation method of mine wh…

Started by Noah Fraioli

0 Feb 14, 2012

"Kinesis - Overture" for Guitar Trio

This is the beginning of what I hope will be my proudest accomplishment to date: a concept album called "The Bleak December". It's based on…

Started by Noah Fraioli

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Noah Fraioli

Beyond the Sea arrangement

So, this is my first attempt at creating a choral piece of music, especially an a cappella piece. I was supposed to be writing some hokey g…

Started by Austin Nuckols

0 Jan 5, 2012

Children of the Sky

This was a piece I originally composed back in 2003 and later remade last year. Now, this past year I've been using an old library of VSL,…

Started by George R. Powell

1 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Charles Greco

The Traditional Versus the Non Traditional

I remember at the start of winter quarter walking into my first composition lesson with a CD full of music that I had composed a year previ…

Started by Cody Weinmann

4 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Cody Weinmann

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service