Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'symphonic' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monarch Butterflies

Hello Guys, Let me introduce my brand new symphonic piece, Monarch Butterflies. What do you think? Write below in a comment! 

Started by Olivér Kovács

4 Sep 8
Reply by remy BAILLON

Dark Energy - Fairy Empire

Hello Guys, This is my brand new track. What do you think? I'm interested in your opinion. 

Started by Olivér Kovács

4 Jul 16
Reply by Olivér Kovács

The War of the Worlds

Hello This is my new epic track. What do you think? 

Started by Olivér Kovács

2 Apr 7
Reply by Olivér Kovács

The Road to Perdition

Some of you will recall that I posted a discussion with the same title as this one a few weeks ago. I am re-posting due to several requests…

Started by Stephen Lines

18 Mar 23
Reply by Stephen Lines

Miles - Orchestral piano piece

Dear Everybody! My name is László Leber. I'm new to this forum. I'm an amateur pianist/composer. I would like to show you my brand new pi…

Started by Leber

9 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Leber

My Orchestral Piece - Feedback Needed Please

I am working on an orchestral song and really need some feedback on what it sounds like so far, e.g. what mood do you feel when listening t…

Started by Nicole

4 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by H. S. Teoh

Spirits - new composition

Hi there, I thought about composing a piece based on only 2 themes. I'm still figuring out some things to change as well ass making the vir…

Started by Daniel Moretti

5 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Daniel Moretti

(Score Only) An Overdose, Death, and An Ambulance Ride for Unconventional Orchestra

I'm aware that no orchestras have enough flutes for this, so if you're going to say something about that, please suggest specific measures…

Started by Hunter Bolton

4 May 11, 2015
Reply by Hunter Bolton

The Empire of the Ice I.-III.

Hello! This is my three movement orchestral work.  https://soundcloud.com/mardumusix/sets/the-empire-of-the-ice

Started by Olivér Kovács

6 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Bob Porter

Forward March!

I wrote this tune in 7th grade and didn't do anything with it until I purchased Sibelius7.  I used it to learn the program. It is for ah mi…

Started by Gene Alley

2 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Gene Alley

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service