Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'string' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Second String Quartet

Hello forum! This is my first post. I have completed my 2nd String Quartet last night. To be honest, I wrote the II (central) movement in 2…

Started by Valerio Dalla Ragione

8 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Valerio Dalla Ragione

String Quartet 1st attempt

My first post, hello everyone. I'm a bassist living in the New York area. I've been lurking around here for a bit and feel I should push m…

Started by TIM j GIVENS

7 Sep 15, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Call for Scores for String Quartet : Florence String Quartet Call for Scores 2018

We would like to invite you to have a look at the announcement of the IV Florence String Quartet Call for Scores. The Call for Scores provi…

Started by Artes Italia

0 Feb 8, 2018

Call for Scores for String Quartet : Florence String Quartet Call for Scores 2018

We would like to invite you to have a look at the announcement of the IV Florence String Quartet Call for Scores. The Call for Scores provi…

Started by Artes Italia

0 Feb 8, 2018

My first string quartet

Hello! My name is Sergey Kayber. I am happy to publish here his musical work composed by the string quartet. This is my first exeperiment…

Started by Sergey Kayber

4 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Sergey Kayber

String quartet mock up with Sibelius remotely controlling Presonus Studio One

Here's the URL to the playlist for a string quartet that I recorded via Sibelius as a scoring editor for Presonus Studio One (its the actua…

Started by Al Johnston

0 Jan 4, 2016

My new string quartet [Virtal - Hamlet Quartet]

Hi everyone! This is the first time I achieved atonal quality writing each note and interval consciously without using serial techniques l…

Started by Alexey Arkhipenko

4 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Alexey Arkhipenko

Aleksey Kovalenko - String Quartet №1 (live)

Aleksey Kovalenko - String Quartet №1 (live) I. Moderato-Adagio-Allegro-Moderato II. Allegro-Adagio III. Lento IV. Allegro V. Allegro-Grave…

Started by Алексей Коваленко

3 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Алексей Коваленко

Question about string articulation use.

Hello everyone! I listen to songs, and I try to breakdown the techniques and articulations there, and try to apply that to my tracks, but i…

Started by Niranjan Raghu

22 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Fredrick zinos

String Quartet (Bass, violoncello, viola, and violin)

"Strings Speak" was one of my first "completed" (I never added dynamics) compositions that I'm revisiting now.  Will have sheet music Wedne…

Started by Hunter Bolton

11 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Tyler Hughes

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service