Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'soundtrack' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My compositions

Hi everyone! I joined to forum today and i want to share two of my recent compositions. I'm not very good guitar player so please forgive m…

Started by Caspian Moon

10 Feb 10
Reply by Caspian Moon

Adding my orchestral score to "The Dark Knight Rises"

Hey! I did another one of these rescoring assignments. This time it's The Dark Knight Rises, not to my mind a terribly good film and conseq…

Started by Dave Dexter

4 Feb 2
Reply by Will Brecht

Eeerie ambient

Hello everyone! This is my first post in this forum and I'd like to hear your constructive criticism about my latest work . https://www.yo

Started by Martin Emilov Aleksandrov

2 Jan 5
Reply by Martin Emilov Aleksandrov

"Sails and Waypoints" - new recording with full orchestra

Hey all, I did another one. It's a more considered and less complicated piece than the previous session with this company (here if you're…

Started by Dave Dexter

16 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Dave Dexter

My recent recordings with the Brandenburg State Orchestra

(I do like typing that. It's a good name for an orchestra. Brandenburg State Orchestra. Mmmmm) I finally did the thing and got some music…

Started by Dave Dexter

15 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by Dave Dexter

Cold Planet

Hello, I'm interested in your opinion. :)

Started by Olivér Kovács

3 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Dave Dexter

The Valency of Valiance (More partially-educational horn/trumpet recording tests)

Score and recording attached. The second recording in my series of small pieces and tests for trumpet and horn. This is a bit anomalous - a…

Started by Dave Dexter

7 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Dave Dexter

New Cinematic Orchestral Piece Of Music

Hi my fellow composers, I have just uploaded an orchestral piece of music I have been working on named "Hideout".  I wanted to arrange an e…

Started by Nicole

2 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Nicole

My Orchestral Piece - Feedback Needed Please

I am working on an orchestral song and really need some feedback on what it sounds like so far, e.g. what mood do you feel when listening t…

Started by Nicole

4 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by H. S. Teoh

Elaborate Revenge Strategies I (Very short orchestral cue, score feedback appreciated)

Ok, I'm finally getting to posting new work: https://soundcloud.com/davedextermusic/elaborate-revenge-strategies-i (mp3 is attached as well…

Started by Dave Dexter

11 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Dave Dexter

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service