Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'sound' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can people tell the difference between a recording of a "live performance" and an "artificially produced performance?"

Can people tell the difference between a recording of a "live performance" and an "artificially produced" performance?   As far as I am a…

Started by Olmnilnlolm

37 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

Sound Design Tool For Film/Game Composing?

Hello, I'm William. I am a 16 year old composer. I have been looking for something new to put in my projects... And sound design is, in mos…

Started by William Allen Ellis

4 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Spiros Makris

virtual band with Sibelius and sound libraries

Hello I just joined.  I have more than 325 composition/recordings. I use Sibelius and sound libraries to put together new compositions.  …

Started by gilbert engle

41 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by michael diemer

GameSoundCon Los Angeles. Nov 3-4 2013

Hi Everyone, We just announced GameSoundCon 2013, which is moving down to LA this year.  Hope to see some of you there.   GameSoundCon Los…

Started by Brian Schmidt

0 Aug 15, 2013

Sound engineer video

I laughed so hard when watching this I just simply had to share this with you, if you haven't seen it before! Sound engineer

Started by Ursula Jasovec

4 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Bob Porter

eBook for composers, sound designers and performers

Hello. I've just released a new eBook entitled "101 Money Making Ideas For Composers, Sound Designers,and Performing Musicians". It's avail…

Started by Adam DiTroia

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Adam DiTroia

Applying sounds in Sibelius?

Hi all!   This is my first discussion here on the forum since I've only been a member for a couple of days, and hope you'll be able to help…

Started by Axel Olesund

5 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Axel Olesund

Suggestions on Software/Hardware for beginning composer

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me what kind of stuff I need to record my songs on my computer. All I have curr…

Started by John Hoge

33 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Alexander Sadovski

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service