Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'song' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Hiker

Usually I compose in classical style but recently I found some pop-like songs which i wrote 20 years ago or more. This one is from 1978, ac…

Started by Gerd Prengel

6 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Gerd Prengel

Somewhere Always (psychedeleic 60s-ish song)

Just uploaded a new song.  It's a bit Beatles-ish, 60s-ish, and psychedelic, and ... not sure exactly.  Interested in feedback anyone might…

Started by Disconnectica

6 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by Disconnectica

My song/Lied to the poem "Im Nebel" by Hermann Hesse

I would like to hear your thoughts on the composition for piano and bass baritone. Thank you! :) Im Nebel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

Started by Jan Paul Wolff

4 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Jan Paul Wolff

"In My Childhood Dreams" Piano and Flute song

Composed this piece last night.  As mentioned before, I use FL Studio to create music, but I don't play any instruments (not even the piano…

Started by Ronald Fontenot

4 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Ronald Fontenot

My Orchestral Piece - Feedback Needed Please

I am working on an orchestral song and really need some feedback on what it sounds like so far, e.g. what mood do you feel when listening t…

Started by Nicole

4 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Tu ja no hi ets" ("You are not here anymore")

I've composed a little song as an school assignment. The lyrics are taken from a poem by Miquel Martí i Pol. The music is made of two perio…

Started by Álvaro Budría

0 Jan 31, 2016

Effective Instrument Voice Combinations? Composing Tips?

So on the topic of orchestral arrangement, what are effective instrument combinations? In example, the violins and the flute go nicely toge…

Started by Joshua Empyre

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Joshua Empyre

What I See - an anime inspired ending theme

In addition to my love of music, I also have a lesser passion for drawing and plans to make a manga series one day. If it were an anime, th…

Started by Carmen Gabrio

0 Dec 1, 2012

'The Homecoming'

Hi dear members, This is my latest composition for solo piano. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg91_z7ZNdY&feature=youtu.be Hope you…

Started by Roland Mair-Gruber

1 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Andelko J. (DJ Anubis)

Song for Piano in A Major 1:58

I don't really have any concerns with this piece except that it might sound too familiar to the average ear to be taken seriously. As this…

Started by Noah Fraioli

5 May 30, 2012
Reply by Snorre Tidemand

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service