Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'score' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Documentary Film Score

Hello all, Sharing something a bit different for fun! This is a clip from a documentary film I scored titled, "Biserici de lemn din România…

Started by Brian Katona

2 Jul 16
Reply by Brian Katona

Exist (piece by Mauricio Vaca) feedback welcome

Hey CF, Here's my latest piece. I've been feeling creative lately, and working on these pieces for the screen. Let me know what you think!…

Started by Mauricio Vaca

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Mauricio Vaca

The Approach

Hey all, Posting a short piece. Hope you like it.  7th Adagio- The Approach or  https://soundcloud.com/7th-adagio-productions/7th-adagio

Started by Mauricio Vaca

0 Feb 18, 2016

Starting out with a little experience under my belt

Hey guys, This is my first post. I am basically starting out with the production of soundtrack/film/trailer music. The experience I do hav…

Started by Mauricio Vaca

2 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Mauricio Vaca

Best of the best String libraries?

Hollywood strings, Symphobia, LA scoring strings... We can go on forever. EWQL Hollywood strings have made it up the food chain being the "…

Started by ADENS SKY

28 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

Some loud music I worked on...

https://soundcloud.com/jason-something/mad-max-short Hey all, just wanted to post this short track I worked on for a Mad Max-inspired shor…

Started by Jason N.

2 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

Children's Piece for Piano

[Updated] Hi everybody! This is my first musical contribution to the forum. It is also the first time I've notated my work from start to…

Started by Ilko Birov

7 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Mariza Costa-Cabral

The Guest House: Soundtrack Suite

Hi guys, this is my latest work for the supernatural thriller "The Guest House" by TahaIsmailTV. Hope you like it and I would be glad if yo…

Started by Roland Mair-Gruber

0 May 19, 2015

Compose film music

Hello, I'm new here in the forum and this is my first post. I wanted to know how you compose your music? Do you always start with a melody…

Started by Steven Settinger

21 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Gabrielius Jauniskis

Strings Speak for Pizzicato String Quartet (with Score and Finale file!)

I'm happy how my mp3 turned out in Logic Pro, but not happy with how it turned out in Finale.  I'm submitting this tomorrow, December 1st,…

Started by Hunter Bolton

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Tim Beringer

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service