Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'rock' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Somewhere Always (psychedeleic 60s-ish song)

Just uploaded a new song.  It's a bit Beatles-ish, 60s-ish, and psychedelic, and ... not sure exactly.  Interested in feedback anyone might…

Started by Disconnectica

6 Feb 25
Reply by Disconnectica

Hybrid Vol.1 - my debut album. Opinion

October 11, 2018 my debut instrumental alobma was released - Hybrid Vol.1 The album contains 12 songs of various stylistic orientation. I…

Started by Sergey Kayber

0 Oct 28, 2018

Ride On-from the new musical, Jesse James: Dead or Alive

Hello, I thought I would share this song I wrote from the new musical, Jesse James: DEAD OR ALIVE. The show is based on the life of infamou…

Started by Brian Katona

4 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Brian Katona

Rock music

Am I really the only one who composes rock music? i have found at most 2 songs one hear that are some sort of rock. the rest are orchestral…

Started by Aaron Limberger

36 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Ilko Birov

Work Out Your Own Salvation

Hello everyone. I'd like to share this little piece of rock music. From what i've heard on this forum I see how bad I am and how much work…

Started by Kuba Jastrzebski

2 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Ronald Armstrong

Zehro

Hello all, this is a piece I wrote built around the piano melody. All parts are written and recorded by myself except for the drums. I'd li…

Started by Jacob Read

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Gav Brown

Orchestration for rock album

The chat room has seemed rather baron recently so I'm hoping someone could catch this post soon. I was invited to supply a quote for a ful…

Started by Stephen Tammearu

1 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Vincent Avila

wretched sea - solo piano

wretched sea - youtube wretched sea - mp3 hey guys, what do you think of my new song?

Started by Jacob Read

2 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Mark Nicol

"Mister Malry"- Song for Full Hard-Rock/Metal Band

This song tells the story of Mr. Malry, a ghoulish vampire who terrorizes his hometown after coming back from the grave (According to the c…

Started by Noah Fraioli

11 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jamie Sutherland

Rock: Recording and Mixing

I've been recording progressive rock for a few years now. Here are a few of my revelations: 1- The low end of most tracks should be minimiz…

Started by Doug Lauber

0 Feb 27, 2012

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service