Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'quartet' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Second String Quartet

Hello forum! This is my first post. I have completed my 2nd String Quartet last night. To be honest, I wrote the II (central) movement in 2…

Started by Valerio Dalla Ragione

8 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Valerio Dalla Ragione

String Quartet 1st attempt

My first post, hello everyone. I'm a bassist living in the New York area. I've been lurking around here for a bit and feel I should push m…

Started by TIM j GIVENS

7 Sep 15, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Call for Scores for String Quartet : Florence String Quartet Call for Scores 2018

We would like to invite you to have a look at the announcement of the IV Florence String Quartet Call for Scores. The Call for Scores provi…

Started by Artes Italia

0 Feb 8, 2018

Call for Scores for String Quartet : Florence String Quartet Call for Scores 2018

We would like to invite you to have a look at the announcement of the IV Florence String Quartet Call for Scores. The Call for Scores provi…

Started by Artes Italia

0 Feb 8, 2018

Sring quartet No.4

Hi all, this is my fourth string quartet. I have posted a playlist with two of the three movements. (The third movement was not performed d…

Started by Fred-B

0 Jul 11, 2017

My first string quartet

Hello! My name is Sergey Kayber. I am happy to publish here his musical work composed by the string quartet. This is my first exeperiment…

Started by Sergey Kayber

4 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Sergey Kayber

String quartet mock up with Sibelius remotely controlling Presonus Studio One

Here's the URL to the playlist for a string quartet that I recorded via Sibelius as a scoring editor for Presonus Studio One (its the actua…

Started by Al Johnston

0 Jan 4, 2016

Out of range (my string quartet), video

Hello! My name is Victor Kireev. I am happy to publish here my music work composed for a string quartet. It’s called “Out of range” (I know…

Started by Victor Kireev

4 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Victor Kireev

My new string quartet [Virtal - Hamlet Quartet]

Hi everyone! This is the first time I achieved atonal quality writing each note and interval consciously without using serial techniques l…

Started by Alexey Arkhipenko

4 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Alexey Arkhipenko

Solemnity for French Horn, Viola, Violoncello and Double Bass

How can I improve, expand upon and neaten this, as I may submit it to competitions or an undergrad program?  Are the double stops on the ba…

Started by Hunter Bolton

5 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Roger Fedyk

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service