Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'pop' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Somewhere Always (psychedeleic 60s-ish song)

Just uploaded a new song.  It's a bit Beatles-ish, 60s-ish, and psychedelic, and ... not sure exactly.  Interested in feedback anyone might…

Started by Disconnectica

6 Feb 25
Reply by Disconnectica

Life is Like a Flower

Here’s another piece I wrote on piano. Yes, it needs a vocal, but you’ll have to settle for the flute-y thing. There’s a lot going on in pl…

Started by Rick

28 Feb 5
Reply by Timothy Smith

Which of these 2 pieces to choose?

I’m thinking about entering a song writing contest but can’t decide which one of these two pieces to use. I think I’ve posted both of them…

Started by Rick

6 Jan 27
Reply by Timothy Smith

What Do You Know

Okay, I admit this one is Beatle-y. How is the balance? And is the bass too loud? I realize most of my stuff is “pop-ish” and that so many…

Started by Rick

16 Jan 25
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Again Again

The new and improved arrangement of a little ukulele tune I made up. I made a few changes (not that anyone would ever notice), but of cours…

Started by Rick

4 Jan 21
Reply by Rick

Diamond Back Baby Snake

Found an old song I wrote back in the 90’s complete with vocal. It was recorded on a Tascam 8 track cassette back before DAW’s, or PC’s for…

Started by Rick

1 Jan 20
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Meaning of Love

Here’s a tune I wrote on my acoustic guitar. It’s all virtual instruments done in the Sonar 8.5 piano roll. I used an acoustic guitar libra…

Started by Rick

12 Jan 20
Reply by Dane Aubrun

You Know It’s True

It’s a piano song I wrote and I can’t hear anyone singing it but Willie Nelson with his wonderfully unique phrasing. I love that guy! Funny…

Started by Rick

10 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by Colin Dougall

Goodnight Mr Spock

Live long and prosper. You might need to turn the bass down. It sounds fine on my listening device but I have the bass eq turned down a bit…

Started by Rick

6 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by Rick

Soft The Snow

This is a ukulele song I wrote with arrangement. It’s a virtual instrument uke where I transferred notes from my real uke into the Sonar 8.…

Started by Rick

2 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Rick

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service