Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'piano' (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bagatelle G major

This is a classical piano piece that was inspired by masters like Beethoven and Clementi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ab8Y-vTchw

Started by Jan-Frederik Carl

11 Jul 17
Reply by Jan-Frederik Carl

5th piano composition

Hello all piano lovers, Here is my 5th piano composition, I was waiting to get a shot of Milky Way so that I could create and upload it in…

Started by Kurt Francois

8 Jun 22
Reply by Kurt Francois

Whirlwind

A piece in my typical style ;) Striving to imitate the howling whirlwind. Here is the musescore link: https://musescore.com/user/32556702/s

Started by Jan-Frederik Carl

12 Jun 18
Reply by Jan-Frederik Carl

Waltz of the Dancing Fools

I wrote this piano solo waltz last month.  Interested in feedback of any kind. Would like to orchestrate this someday too, if anyone has t…

Started by Disconnectica

11 Jun 14
Reply by Disconnectica

The Remaining Rag (ragtime & boogie piano solo)

This one's a half ragtime, and half boogie-woogie 1920's-style piano solo.  Some feedback would be great. Edited 15 June 2020 to embed l…

Started by Disconnectica

11 Jun 14
Reply by Disconnectica

March of the Scatterbrain - piano solo with lots of time signature changes

Interested to know what people think of this piano solo. It's pretty manic with frequent time signature changes. I made a video to go w…

Started by Disconnectica

0 Jun 14

any piano vst recommendation

I listen to Yiruma's piano songs a lot and hope to write some music like that. I really find his piano song is really special in the piano…

Started by Xiang Li

2 Apr 21
Reply by Timothy Smith

Chromatic Counterpoint | Intermezzo

Hello dear people, I wanted to share with you my Intermezzo which is part of a Liederzyklus on poems by Hermann Hesse. The compositional te…

Started by Jan Paul Wolff

9 Jan 27
Reply by michael diemer

Stitches (piano solo)

Here's a piano solo I wrote called Stitches.  Would love some feedback, good or bad, objective or subjective. Thanks! Updated to new ver…

Started by Disconnectica

5 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Disconnectica

Song Cycle for Cello and Piano

Hi, all! New here! Feel free to check out my introduction should you want to know more about me. :) I've embedded a SoundCloud link below t…

Started by Jörfi Terríson

20 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Jörfi Terríson

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service