Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'piano' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Melancholic Piano - 1st composition

Hello all piano lovers, Here is my first composition, I have a added a Milky picture since I occasionally shoot. Feel free to let me know…

Started by Kurt Francois

2 yesterday
Reply by Kurt Francois

Breaking of waves - piano piece

Good day, I would like to share Breaking of waves, a short piano piece in a free atonal style. As the title states, it should symbolize the…

Started by Jan-Frederik Carl

5 on Thursday
Reply by Sahir Haider

Waltz of the Dancing Fools

I wrote this piano solo waltz last month.  Interested in feedback of any kind. Would like to orchestrate this someday too, if anyone has t…

Started by Disconnectica

9 Sep 27
Reply by michael diemer

The Remaining Rag (ragtime & boogie piano solo)

This one's a half ragtime, and half boogie-woogie 1920's-style piano solo.  Some feedback would be great.

Started by Disconnectica

7 Sep 12
Reply by Disconnectica

Stitches (piano solo)

Here's a piano solo I wrote called Stitches.  Would love some feedback, good or bad, objective or subjective. Thanks!

Started by Disconnectica

4 Sep 11
Reply by Disconnectica

Arctic Petals (Original Piano Composition)

This was a piece where I was forced to use only vi-IV-I-V (and the music had to be around 2:20 or less). Since this is my best romantic-imp…

Started by Randy Kim

5 Sep 10
Reply by michael diemer

"Run!" Piano Composition featuring Pan Flute and Big Ben Bell

Hello!  My name is Ronald Fontenot.  I have been composing music now for 6 years.  I started with children's melodies and grew from there. …

Started by Ronald Fontenot

12 Jul 28
Reply by Claude Werner

Adios! La Alcaidesa

Originally this was composed for Spanish Guitar with Castanets accompaniment. Receiving feedback from a CF expert (i.e. Socrates) it seems…

Started by Stephen Lines

16 Jun 6
Reply by Stephen Lines

"A modest Anthem for the Stars"

My first ever piece to be published on an online community of composers/other music fans. A  fairly simple calming and intriguing(I hope :P…

Started by Mehmet Emin Avşar

1 Mar 6
Reply by michael diemer

The Universe

A few months back when I was less experienced than right now I started to write this piece for piano. I've purified it a bit and decided to…

Started by Paul Walker

2 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Paul Walker

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service