Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'piano' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Changes...

Greetings!   Well, it's been a while, but I'm in the process of recording a new album of piano compositions. Here is one of the pieces, rec…

Started by Wayne Joseph Kington

8 Aug 7
Reply by Greg Brus

Just to join a fugue craze here: Fugue in C major

Hi all, I'm new here. Been following some discussion for a while and got very excited to see how everyone is doing here. I've composed cla…

Started by Chitpong Kittinaradorn

5 May 17
Reply by Chitpong Kittinaradorn

Man in the Moon

Here is a piece I wrote inspired by the silent film, 'A Trip to the Moon' by Georges Méliès. It has an early 20th Century style piano and a…

Started by Brian Katona

5 Feb 28
Reply by Brian Katona

Music for Solo Piano - Alex Oliver Cawley

Hello My names Alex Oliver Cawley, i've just joined and having a good time reading and checking out new pieces. I am in the process of lea…

Started by Alex Oliver Cawley

5 Jan 26
Reply by Alex Oliver Cawley

Sonata No. 1 in C major "Summer Love"

Sonata No. 1 in C Major "Summer Love" 1. "Origin of Ambivalence, Chaos" (Allegro leggiero) 2. "After the Coma" (Lento e placido) 3. "Summer…

Started by David Lilly

30 Jan 13
Reply by H. S. Teoh

15 piano pieces by Jérémie Lhomme

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new on this forum. My name is Jérémie and I wanted to share some of my work with you. I hope you will find it pl…

Started by Jérémie Lhomme

3 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Jérémie Lhomme

The Last Journey (Sea Breeze)

Hey everyone - this is the first piece I'd like to share here.  This piece is part of a Coastal Themed adventure collection I'm writing tha…

Started by David Lilly

3 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Bob Morabito

Concerto for Piano and Strings

Inspired by JS Bach's work, I have composed a Bach'ish music.  This is a concerto for piano and strings.  Thank you very much. Concerto for…

Started by Minseo Park

16 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Minseo Park

Latest Piano Recording

Just wanted to share with you all one of my recent piano compositions and recordings: Here's the link in case the embed doesn't work: ht…

Started by Aaron Goold

6 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Aaron Goold

"Bach" Fugue in Bb

This is a little fugue I wrote on Bach's name, which in the German musical alphabet is "Bb, A, C, B". There are a couple pretentious quotat…

Started by Jonathan Burns

7 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Kristofer Emerig

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service