Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'piano' (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"A modest Anthem for the Stars"

My first ever piece to be published on an online community of composers/other music fans. A  fairly simple calming and intriguing(I hope :P…

Started by Mehmet Emin Avşar

1 Mar 6
Reply by michael diemer

The Universe

A few months back when I was less experienced than right now I started to write this piece for piano. I've purified it a bit and decided to…

Started by Paul Walker

2 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Paul Walker

My neighbour's dog is an alien (Children's exercises: 1)

I worked last week on this splitted sketch for synth and piano, technical exercise. 

Started by nenopro

5 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Bob Morabito

New home

Hey. I wrote this composition last month, i was inspired by the tv show ,,Lost in space''. My original idea was to write this tune for smal…

Started by nenopro

0 Aug 30, 2018

Waltz 1 - piano solo

This 3/4-time piece was composed a few months ago, before the "Waltz 2" I posted yesterday. I'll try to decrease the frequency of posting c…

Started by Stephen C. Doonan

19 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

Waltz Op. 2 No. 1 - Tractu Temporis

Dear All, I would like to introduce my final version of Waltz - Tractu Temporis Op. 2 - No. 1 I composed and performed it by my self.I woul…

Started by Leber

0 May 6, 2018

Piccolo Valzer Allegro

Hello Composers, I compose from classical to contemporary music, The first composition I want to share with you is a classical piano valze…

Started by Marco Di Stefano

6 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Bob Morabito

Miles - Orchestral piano piece

Dear Everybody! My name is László Leber. I'm new to this forum. I'm an amateur pianist/composer. I would like to show you my brand new pi…

Started by Leber

9 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Leber

Quiquern: The People of the Elder Ice and The Dog Sickness

Movement 1: The People of the Elder Ice Movement 2: The Dog Sickness One of my favorite short stories of all time is “Quiquern” by Rudyard…

Started by Jonathan Senigaglia

0 Jan 6, 2018

recordings from my latest big band rehearsal

I've been working to put together a working big band, using all my arrangements/compositions.  This is the first rehearsal that I felt was…

Started by Charles Burns

6 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Charles Burns

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service