Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'piano' (142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Song Cycle for Cello and Piano

Hi, all! New here! Feel free to check out my introduction should you want to know more about me. :) I've embedded a SoundCloud link below t…

Started by Jörfi Terríson

20 on Sunday
Reply by Jörfi Terríson

Breaking of waves - piano piece

Good day, I would like to share Breaking of waves, a short piano piece in a free atonal style. As the title states, it should symbolize the…

Started by Jan-Frederik Carl

8 Nov 1
Reply by Jan-Frederik Carl

My song/Lied to the poem "Im Nebel" by Hermann Hesse

I would like to hear your thoughts on the composition for piano and bass baritone. Thank you! :) Im Nebel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

Started by Jan Paul Wolff

4 Oct 31
Reply by Jan Paul Wolff

Sonata for Piano and Flute

Hello everybody This is the second time I'm posting some work of mine. I've already had many rich exchanges on this forum, both about your…

Started by Valerio Dalla Ragione

2 Oct 24
Reply by Valerio Dalla Ragione

Melancholic Piano - 1st composition

Hello all piano lovers, Here is my first composition, I have a added a Milky picture since I occasionally shoot. Feel free to let me know…

Started by Kurt Francois

2 Oct 18
Reply by Kurt Francois

Waltz of the Dancing Fools

I wrote this piano solo waltz last month.  Interested in feedback of any kind. Would like to orchestrate this someday too, if anyone has t…

Started by Disconnectica

9 Sep 27
Reply by michael diemer

The Remaining Rag (ragtime & boogie piano solo)

This one's a half ragtime, and half boogie-woogie 1920's-style piano solo.  Some feedback would be great.

Started by Disconnectica

7 Sep 12
Reply by Disconnectica

Stitches (piano solo)

Here's a piano solo I wrote called Stitches.  Would love some feedback, good or bad, objective or subjective. Thanks!

Started by Disconnectica

4 Sep 11
Reply by Disconnectica

Arctic Petals (Original Piano Composition)

This was a piece where I was forced to use only vi-IV-I-V (and the music had to be around 2:20 or less). Since this is my best romantic-imp…

Started by Randy Kim

5 Sep 10
Reply by michael diemer

"Run!" Piano Composition featuring Pan Flute and Big Ben Bell

Hello!  My name is Ronald Fontenot.  I have been composing music now for 6 years.  I started with children's melodies and grew from there. …

Started by Ronald Fontenot

12 Jul 28
Reply by Claude Werner

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service