Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'orchestral' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESCAPE FROM ROBOT CITY

Hello everyone! I'm Norbert a self-taught composer from Hungary and want to share one of my pieces i was working on recently called "Escape…

Started by Norbert Mészáros

0 yesterday

Parallel Adventures /Short Story telling with BBCSO and more

Hi there! Many years ago I had lot of kinda "magic-like" melodies in my head. I decided to rescore few of them and create something which…

Started by AdamSold

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Cinematic Orchestral Intro with BBC SO

Last week I decided to rescore one of my short orchestral pieces I've composed exactly 8 years ago. Hope u like it. Any feedbacks r very we…

Started by AdamSold

7 May 4
Reply by Timothy Smith

Drama Theme with BBC SO

Hi! I would like to share my latest composition with you! Some valuable feedback would be lovely as well. In my head this would fit to a d…

Started by AdamSold

3 Apr 26
Reply by Kjell Prytz

OVERTURE no 1. (aka how i built my "Fiverr Orchestra", feedback welcome)

Hello everyone! I'm Norbert from Hungary and want to share one of my pieces with you i've written 5 years ago. I included a little backstor…

Started by Norbert Mészáros

2 Mar 22
Reply by Norbert Mészáros

A Tale of Krampus and Saint Nicholas

Hey, I'm new here and would like to have some feedback on a piece I wrote. I don't want to say too much about the thoughts behind it, but i…

Started by Keno Kallinger

5 Jan 15
Reply by Timothy Smith

Dark Energy - Fairy Empire

Hello Guys, This is my brand new track. What do you think? I'm interested in your opinion. 

Started by Olivér Kovács

4 Jul 16, 2019
Reply by Olivér Kovács

The Road to Perdition

Some of you will recall that I posted a discussion with the same title as this one a few weeks ago. I am re-posting due to several requests…

Started by Stephen Lines

18 Mar 23, 2019
Reply by Stephen Lines

EL PRASO - Orchestral/Cinematic Music Composer & Producer

Composed and produced by El Praso 2018 Graphics: Portrayal of the Reverend Praso ________ Contact Official Website: http://elpraso.com Fa…

Started by El Praso

6 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by El Praso

Cinematic action track by me

hey there, i'm new here...would be happy if you guys listen one of my track & leave comment...it'll help me to improve my composition &…

Started by SOHAN

6 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by SOHAN

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service