Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'orchestra' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A nice software under 300$

I don’t have 700$ to 800$ for buying Finale or Sibelius. I’m writing music, I’m not into samples, keyboards or midi meaning it gotta work e…

Started by Pascal Tremblay

6 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Janet Spangenberg

Overture to the Crisis in Ukraine: Symphonic Work for Orchestra without Glockenspiel and Electric Harpsichord

(Skip this if you don't like to read about the music you listen to). http://picosong.com/CQcS An explanation of the techniques and materi…

Started by Olmnilnlolm

3 May 14, 2014
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

Orchestral composition

This is my latest work for orchestra. In the last days I studied the orchestration of Danny Elfman and inspired by that I tried adding more…

Started by Aram Shahbazians

5 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Aram Shahbazians

Epic Music - Ancient Tower (orchestral)

Hi everybody, I just wanted to share my first upload for a new youtube channel!  It's my first time working with so many VSTs! I used some…

4 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Aram Shahbazians

Orchestral piece with armenian duduk

Following some suggestions I tried adding more "room" in my mixings and started writing a new composition using orchestra, duduk (a traditi…

0 Mar 14, 2014

Orchestration of Rachmaninoff's song Lilacs

Well my first arrangement for orchestra of just string and winds (of course Horn).  Did this as part of a class but would love any comment…

Started by Christopher Sahar

13 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Bob Porter

Electronical orchestral composition

Being recently inspired from Olivier Deriviere´s Remember me OST:( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ulXoLDnms ), I made an attempt to make…

Started by Sondre Jensen

2 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Sondre Jensen

[HOW-TO] Creating sample-based orchestral arrangements

Hi! I am currently producing a large-scale (50 minutes) orchestra work (Symphony No 1), created by Alexander Lavrov. I use Cubase and East…

Started by Alexey Arkhipenko

11 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Alexey Arkhipenko

Film trailer music

Hi All, Just looking for the usual feedback, anything to add/take away/tweek etc. If you could let me know your thoughts I would apprecia…

Started by Joe Ruby

9 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Joe Ruby

Violin Concerto

Hi all, Just looking for some feedback/suggestions for one of my pieces, any input would be warmly received. Also, Check the other videos…

Started by Joe Ruby

6 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service